- Pool Heat Pump
- Electroheat ECO-V Inverter Top-Vent
Electroheat ECO-V Top-Vent Inverter Pool Heat Pump
Electroheat ECO-V top-vent inverter pool heat pumps will economically keep your pool warm 24 hours a day. Compared to gas and electric heaters, the Electroheat ECO-V top vent inverter pool heat pump range use just a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat and unlike solar heating; there is no reliance on the sun as the latent heat in the air is used. For every 1kW of electricity consumed, Electroheat ECO-V top-vent inverter pool heat pumps can produce up to 8kW of heat.
Electroheat ECO-V Top-Vent Inverter pool heat pump – the ideal solution for heating:
- Swimming pools to extend the season
- Plunge pools
- Swim spas and spas
- Swimming pools for year round enjoyment
Top Venting Models available: 12KW heat only, 21, 24, 27, 39 in single phase and, 38 & 48KW heat & cool in three phase.
New to the range is Australia’s largest capacity single phase pool heat pump providing a massive 39kW @27C air and 32kW @ 15C air of heat output.
Electroheat ECO-V Top-Vent Inverter pool heat pumps have the following features:
- SMART CONTROLS for temperature management and self diagnosis
- INBUILT SAFETY DEVICES for water flow, refrigerant level and compressor startup delay
- POWERFUL HEAT TRANSFER through the coiled heat exchanger, maximising water contact
- TITANIUM DUAL COIL heat exchanger is highly resistant to ozone, iodine, baquacil, salt and chlorinated water
- LARGE BLUE FIN EVAPORATOR AREA to extract more ambient heat. Blue Fin coating provides additional protection against corrosion, especially for coastal installations.
- VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSOR for improved efficiency and high performance
- WEATHERPROOF CABINET for outdoor installation
- R32 REFRIGERANT ozone friendly and maximises performance
- AUTOMATIC HOT GAS DE-ICING Heats your pool even when the ambient air temperature is close to 0°
- Warranty – Residential
25 years – titanium heat exchanger tube against corrosion (eff 1 Aug 22)
3 years – compressor
2 years – all other components
Warranty- Commercial – 1 year
- Warranty – Labour – 1 year
- Conditions apply, see the Waterco Limited warranty set out in the Waterco Warranty Booklet or view it at www.waterco.com
Contact Us: Local Expert Help
We are happy to help. take 20 seconds selecting from the options below so we can get you the right information first time.